Wednesday 18 February 2015

embroidery

This week has been a real set back. Throughout all the rotations I have been doing something completely different. Nonetheless, embroidery is something I am familiar with and is something I have always enjoyed doing. On the other hand, I have found myself experiencing a mental block, I found myself doubting what I was doing, and stitches I have done before with confidence. I have the ideas and I know what I want to communicate with each sample however, at the same time I am trying to still being experimental. So on Friday I went into the library and looked at different embroidery artists/designers and this really has helped me get back motivated and start enjoying what I am doing. A library induction on the previous Monday really helped me to understand how the library works and I am now starting to see it become very useful. My target for the coming week is to be experimental and enjoy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment