Sunday 21 February 2016

Testing Workshop and Finding a primary school



After Finishing the Workshop Plan i decided to try it out on my sister who is 7 years old.
She fits my target audience which if the workshop was to go forward would be year 2.
She was enganged all the way through and wanted to get stuck in and really enjoyed the  idea of having to think who she would like to be when older.
I believe if this was to happen within the birley building it would add on to the excitement and enjoyment as the children will have first hand experience of what it would be like to work within a university. 













 I am really happy that from my connection with Edlab that they was able to connect me with a primary school for me to do the workshop with. This connection is one i am proud of going out of my comfort zone to find and take part in. 
Email from Juliette Wilson 



No comments:

Post a Comment