Sunday 22 November 2015

Collaborations


Collaboration with Hope Mccall.

I have recently collaborated with hope from digital print for fashion student.
We worked in the light photography studio on a look book shoot she is working on.

Below is a shot from the shoot.





From being a model for hopes shoot it has really inspired me to maybe take this ideas into my own work for future projects. Colour blocking was a really good idea and I like how hope did this to create backgrounds for the shoot. Also she used a marble material and I really liked the idea of a texture and marble as a texture.


With me wanting to do interiors I really think having someone using the furniture in a shoot so I would be able to visualize my work would be really beneficial and for me I think its important I also have a model in my shoot to complete the look.

However a down side of this would be that my surfaces will be hidden so would only show one or two with a model.

It was really fun working with hope


Collaboration with Jess Lampit

After Tutorial, jess and me decided to collaborate and work together on material manipulation and how we can use are laser templates to emboss materials into the design we want. We both took inspiration from Annie Claire's work who has just graduated from the School Of Art.We both was really interested in the idea she had and how it turned out.

When doing this we found it very frustrating with how it just wasn’t giving the impact we wanted and in some cases not even leaving a mark or just melting the materials used. We both had little successes and I would love to carry on investigating this technique in the next unit as I believe after much more trial and error it could be effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment