Sunday 22 November 2015

Week One- Intentions


In today’s tutorial, I put forward my ideas on the more focused theme, which is dyslexia, and how I plan to link that with the theme Organic/Synthetic. I explained how I plan to work with wood and explore the different types of fabric I could experiment with. I also want to experiment more with wood and the laser cutter can provide the starting point, however with the option to use the wood workshop I can progress my designs into the context ‘interiors’ so hopefully I am aloud to use that workshop. After having my tutorial I still think I need to do more drawing work, as I do not have enough body of work to progress from and start creating samples. I also need to consider what my drawings will be of and how they will translate and connect to my themes. After doing more research on dyslexia I put forward one of my ideas for drawing, for example one half of the brain being translated through geometric and linear lines and the other half of the brain being translated through drawing more crazy and ‘a bit all over the place’.

No comments:

Post a Comment