Sunday 22 November 2015

Week 4- Intentions


What worked well?
Vacuum sample has worked really well the colour and final outcome has really impressed me and I really enjoyed this process and also like the texture left in the access material. Mark suggested that it reminds him of the braille text and that I could use it as a ground.
 From this idea of the vacuum forming I wanted to see if I could do that with other materials I have tried it onto a copper sheeting and it wasn’t how I wanted it to look however when photographed it really provided some great textures and qualities I didn’t see from having the sample just at hand.

 

 

 

 
What didn’t work well?

I have all my references in my head and I need to collect the images and present them and start showing them within my blog.

Been a really un-motivated week found it really hard to get going

 
Where can I go next?

Try the heat press with materials I have already purchased and try and get the imprints of my lasers.

Carry on with the process I was doing with tiles and start getting some more research with them.

Work on top of vacuum forms laser cut into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment