Sunday 22 November 2015

Week 3 -Intentions


What worked well?

·         My Concept has really come forward I am really enjoying expressing the theme dyslexia through material and my peers agreed and commented this.

·         Organic feel- geometric shapes – decoding words the comment was made that it reminds them of cryptic coding I really liked the idea of this and the fact of taking other difficulties into consideration.

·         Colours- , clothes/makeup

·         Good material choice plays with the eyes

·         Lazer cutting has gone really well
Confusion On to Synthetic Fabric  
 

 

What didn’t work well?

·         Stay away from lace

·         Need to stop worrying about the blog tasks

 

Where can I go next?

·         Create grounds and surfaces with laser

·         Try embossing relief printing, heat printing embossing

·         Try dying and making my own fabrics
·       Try Get inducted in wood
 

No comments:

Post a Comment